Nothing says holidays like a delicious cup of hot chocolate. I have been making this simple recipe for years, and it never disappoints! So grab your favorite holiday mug, turn on a Christmas movie, and snuggle up by the fire with this yummy holiday drink.
Easy Homemade Hot Chocolate
- Crock pot
- 8 c Whole milk
- 1 1/2 c Heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounce Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 T Vanilla
- 2 c Milk chocolate chips
- 1 bag Marshmallows (optional)
- Add all ingredients (except marshmallows) to a crockpot
- Mix well
- Cook on medium to high for 3 hours, stirring every 30 minutes
- Pour into mugs, top with marshmallows, and enjoy!
I have teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers to give YOU a chance to win:
a $1,000 Amazon Gift Card or PayPal Cash to kick off the holiday season!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter. You’ll receive one entry per completion. This giveaway is open to the U.S. and Canada only and runs until EOD 12/16. Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
Void where prohibited. By entering the giveaway you acknowledge that you are agreeing to complete each task, which involves following, liking and subscribing to newsletter’s.